Ampeg Rocket Bass RB110 1x10 inch 50 watt
Ampeg RB-110 Rocket Bass Combo Amplifier Features:
- Timeless Ampeg bass tone to go
- Takes visual cues from 1960s Rocket amplifiers
- Iconic black diamond wrap
- Signature sparkle grille cloth
- Ampeg Legend preamp with 3-band EQ delivers monumental bass tone for country to rock
- SGT overdrive packs on bite and sustain
- Specially voiced 10-inch speaker in a ported cabinet
- Balanced XLR output feeds a wet signal (post-EQ, post-volume) into a soundboard or recording medium
- 0dB/-15dB instrument inputs accommodate active or passive pickups
- 1/8-inch auxiliary input for jamming along to backing tracks
- 1/8-inch headphone output for practice and recording
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: Single
- Total Power: 50W
- Speakers: 1 x 10"
- Effects: SGT Overdrive
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (-15dB/0dB), 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 16.2"
- Width: 18.9"
- Depth: 13.1"
- Weight: 22.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 99-015-1915
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Ampeg Rocket Bass RB110 1x10 inch 50 watt
- Weight: 26.00kg
- Dimensions: 53.00cm x 47.00cm x 58.00cm