Tokai TTE-50 GS/M Vintage Series Japan - Golden Sunburst
You save Rp 2,580,000
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Tokai TTE-50 GS/M Vintage Series Japan - Golden Sunburst
Money back guarantee
Tokai TTE-50 GS Golden Sunburst Vintage Series is a traditional, TE-type electric guitar handmade in Japan with carefully selected tonewoods and high quality parts.
The Tokai TTE-50 Golden Sunburst has an alder body and one piece maple neck with a glossy finish, with 21 medium sized frets and 7.25" radius for true vintage playability (also available in the modern 22 medium jumbo sized frets and flatter 9.5" radius).
The Vintage model is equipped with vintage-style TE-VB bridge, TE-Vintage MK3 pickups and Gotoh SD91 Vintage machine heads.
The gorgeous classic 50s style Golden Sunburst (or mostly known as two tone sunburst) color has a gloss poly finish, white, black, or mint green pickguard and nickel hardware.
Includes Deluxe Water Resistant Gigbag with Raincoat or you can upgrade into a durable Tokai Vintage Hard Case.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: One Piece Canadian Hard Rock Maple, Glossy Finish
- Fingerboard: Available in Maple (M) or Rosewood (R)
- Frets: 21x Medium
- Machine Heads: Gotoh SD91 Vintage
- Bridge: Tokai Vintage TE-VB
- Neck Pickup: Tokai Vintage TE Neck MK3
- Bridge Pickup: Tokai Vintage TE Bridge MK3
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way Switch
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White or Black or Mint Green
- Color: Golden Sunburst (GS)
Deluxe Water Resistant Gigbag Specifications
- Fits for ST / TE / LP / LC / Offset models
- Extra Strong and Durable Black exterior with tecra materials
- Soft plush interior with detachable neck holder and 360 degree protection
- Accessory compartment and separate Strap Compartement
- Raincoat included