Tokai TST-50 BB/M Vintage Series Japan - Black
You save Rp 2,580,000
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Tokai TST-50 BB/M Vintage Series Japan - Black
Money back guarantee
Tokai TST-50 BB Black Vintage Series is a traditional, ST-type electric guitar handmade in Japan with carefully selected tonewoods and high quality parts based on the vintage 50's and 60's ST style.
The Tokai TST-50 Black is a reissue of Tokai's popular and now has become a collectible and most sought after Japanese Vintage Guitars because of the superior craftmanship and authentic vintage tone, the TST-50 goldstar sound that was first launched in early 1980s. It has an alder body and one piece maple neck with a glossy finish, with 21 medium jumbo sized frets and 7.25" radius for authentic vintage tone and feels (also available in the modern 22 medium jumbo frets and 9.5" radius).
The Vintage model is equipped with vintage-style ST-MK2 Tremolo, ST-Vintage MK3 pickups and Gotoh SD-91 Vintage machine heads.
The gorgeous classic and ellegant black color has a gloss Poly finish, beautiful white or mint green pickguard with ivory or aged white knobs and nickel hardware.
Includes Deluxe Water Resistant Gigbag with Raincoat or you can upgrade into a durable Tokai Vintage Hard Case.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: One Piece Canadian Hard Rock Maple, Glossy Finish
- Fingerboard: Available with Maple (M) or Rosewood (R)
- Frets: 21x Jumbo
- Machine Heads: Gotoh SD-91 Vintage
- Bridge: Tokai ST-VK2 Tremolo
- Pickups: Tokai ST Vintage MK3 Set
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 2x Tone, 5-way Switch
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickguard: White or Mint Green
- Color: Black
Deluxe Water Resistant Gigbag Specifications
- Fits for ST / TE / LP / LC / Offset models
- Extra Strong and Durable Black exterior with tecra materials
- Soft plush interior with detachable neck holder and 360 degree protection
- Accessory compartment and separate Strap Compartement
- Raincoat included