Tokai FA-245 Full Hollow in Vintage Sunburst Premium Series
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Tokai FA-245 Full Hollow in Vintage Sunburst Premium Series
Money back guarantee
Tokai FA-245 is a beautiful, handcrafted hollow body jazz guitar. The instrument is made of exceptional quality wood materials and components and is equipped with PAF-Vintage MK2×2 pickups set for a superb sound.
This model has a beautiful maple body with arched maple top and a one piece mahogany set neck. Fingerboard is made of selected rosewood.
The FA-245 is equipped with vintage style, very high quality components and factory-calibrated PAF-Vintage MK2×2 humbucker pickups. They produce an airy PAF humbucker tone that combines warm low end with smooth, articulate highs. The pickup construction also delivers the often sought-after percussive attack when needed.
This model has a nitro lacquer Vintage Sunburst finish with pearl inlays and white bindings.
Comes in a Tokai Deluxe hard case.
- Body: Maple (sides + back)
- Top: Arched Maple
- Neck: One Piece Mahogany Set-Neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: HLS-VB (Brass Saddle), FA-VT Tailpiece
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Bridge Pickup: PAF-Vintage MK2
- Neck Pickup: PAF-Vintage MK2
- Electronics: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, 3-way Switch, Switchcraft Jacks, Sprague Orange Drop Condensers
- Inlays: Pearl
- Bindings: White
- Hardware: Chrome
- Color: Vintage Sunburst (VB)
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer