Mooer Micro Preamp 015 Brown Sound based on Peavey 5150 MK-I
You save Rp 319,000
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Mooer Micro Preamp 015 Brown Sound based on Peavey 5150 MK-I
Money back guarantee
The Mooer Brown Sound is a micro preamp pedal designed to emulate a legendary shredder's signature amp from the early 90s (the name might be a clue!).
Mooer Micro preamp
Mooer analyzed famous tube amps and created these pedals based on those popular sounds.
If you plug into the effects return of any tube amp, that amp will morph into the Mooer pedal of your choice.
You can also use the onboard cab sim technology to plug directly into a PA system or recording interface without having to use an actual amp. This gives you a very direct sound, but the cab sim makes it sound like a professionally mic'd up speaker cabinet. And fortunately, you can turn the cab sim off if you want to run into your cab emulator
Essentially this means you can gig with a pedalboard and no real amp which means no more breaking your back carrying that heavy 2x12 combo around! And it's easy to great guitar tones.
You can also use these preamps as a simple overdrive pedal into an amp. Turn the Cab Sim off (Because you wouldn't want cab sim into an actual cab) and run it as you normally would in your signal chain.
Here's What Mooer Say About the Brown Sound Preamp
Harking back to the very early 90’s, the BROWN SOUND from MOOER recreates all the nuances and gainful mayhem of one of the most iconic signature amplifiers in guitar history. This original MKI version will have you Jumping all the way to Panama as your audience is sure to Erupt with joy when you whip out face melting shred licks from days gone by.
MOOER micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. We have developed these by directly analyzing real tube amplifiers using a brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- Connect a DC 9V 300mA centre pin negative power supply
- Connect your instrument directly or the output of your pre, pre-amp effects like Overdrive, distortion, etc.
- Connect to a power amp or your amplifier’s effects return.(Highly recommend using a tube amplifier)
- Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone.You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes
Note: You can connect your "fx loop" effects, like modulation and time based effects, in between the MOOER preamps output and the input of the power amp (fx return)
- Modes: Delay and reverb effects with tap tempo functionality.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack. (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack（Impedance: 100 Ohms）
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC , center negative. (Highly recommend to use Mooer Micro Power.)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) x 42mm (W) x 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g