Jackson Phil Demmel PDXT String-Through King V Red with Black Bevels
You save Rp 2,880,000
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Jackson Phil Demmel PDXT String-Through King V Red
Money back guarantee
This signature PDXT String-Through King V will have you shredding like Phil Demmel.
Built to the specs of guitarist Phil Demmel of the band Machine head, the PDXT String-Through King V, will give you that heavy metal tone you are looking for.
This PDXT Demmelition features the popular King V style, a basswood body which will give your guitar a well-balanced, fat tone for the heavy music you'll be playing, along with the look of a shredder guitar. The three-piece, through-body maple neck the bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets makes this a very playable guitar, especially for fast playing and shredding. The dual EMG HZ humbucking pickups, along with the three-way pickup selector switch and dual volume controls will enable you to get a variety of tones out of your guitar. Case not included.
- Series: X Series
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Headstock: Jackson 6-In-Line
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: R18 Fully Adjustable Compensated Bridge with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickups: EMG HZ Humbucking (Bridge)
- EMG HZ Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Bridge Pickup), Volume 2. (Neck Pickup)
- Other Features: Two volume controls, white bound fingerboard and headstock
- Case not included