Blackstar Jared James Nichols Limited Edition Signature Amplifier
You save Rp 4,118,000
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Blackstar Jared James Nichols Limited Edition Signature
Money back guarantee
Limited-edition Jared James Nichols Head/Cabinet Bundle
Blues rocker Jared James Nichols has received countless accolades for his hard-hitting pick-less playing technique and high-octane performances. A Blackstar devotee for the past nine years, Jared has garnered a lot of respect for his unique BLUESPOWER tone. And now, thanks to the Jared James Nichols limited-edition signature amplifier, that celebrated tone can be yours. Experience sweet-sounding cleans, high-gain grind, and everything in between, thanks to two channels, four voices, and Blackstar’s patented Infinite Shape Feature. Benefit from a massive range of player-friendly features, including onboard reverb, a power reduction circuit, and a speaker-emulated output. Decked out in eye-catching racing green Tolex, the Jared James Nichols signature amp includes a matching vertical 2 x 12” cabinet with top-tier Celestion speakers.
Delivers all of Jared James Nichols’ killer tones
The Jared James Nichols signature amplifier includes a JJN-20RH MkII head, which was voiced to Jared James Nichols’ exacting specifications. This EL84-fueled tube amp generates sweet-sounding cleans, high-gain grind, and all the tones in between —everything Jared relies on for his high-energy performances. Its clean channel starts with an American sound — bright, tight tone with solid bass response. Hit the Voice button, and the amp delivers a chiming British clean tone with a looser, resonant low-end that morphs into a mid-range overdrive when you push it. The JJN-20RH MkII’s BLUESPOWER overdrive channel starts with a crunchy British-sounding overdrive (the guitarists here at Sweetwater love how this sound cleans up with your guitar’s volume knob). Press the Voice button, and you’ll experience Blackstar’s acclaimed HT Venue MkII high-gain sound — aggressive grind with a tight, resonant low end.
Patented Infinite Shape Feature
The Blackstar JJN-20RH MkII amp head is packed with a massive variety of tube tone, by virtue of Blackstar’s Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). This exclusive feature shifts the EQ curves of the amplifier’s Bass, Middle, and Treble controls. When turned fully counterclockwise, you’ll lend an American characteristic to your voice with a tight bottom end and aggressive middle. Turned all the way to the right, you’ll enjoy more of a British vibe.
Loaded with player-friendly additions
There are a massive array of tones lurking inside of the JJN-20RH MkII. But Blackstar knows that players want more than killer tone. That’s why they loaded this already great-sounding all-tube head with enough features to ensure that it quickly becomes your go-to amp. Its studio-quality reverb has been designed to perfectly complement guitar tones. Nailing cranked sounds at appropriate volume levels is easy thanks to the onboard power reduction circuit. Beyond that, the emulated line-out and USB audio output will make you your sound engineer’s best friend.
Stunning vertical cabinet with mismatched Celestions
The Jared James Nichols signature amplifier includes a JJN-212VOC MkII vertical cabinet. This cab offers incredible tone and projection, thanks to its slanted design. Its mismatched Celestion V-Type and G12T-75 speakers churn out classic British sounds with chiming highs, balanced warmth, and loads of raw sizzle. Its unique open/closed-back design provides exceptional sonic flexibility. Reliability will never be an issue — the JJN-212VOC MkII boasts heavy-gauge wire and rugged construction. Like the JJN-20RH MkII amp head, the JJN-212VOC MkII cabinet features an eye-catching racing green Tolex finish.
Blackstar Jared James Nichols Limited-edition Signature Amplifier Features:
- Built to the specifications of acclaimed blues rocker Jared James Nichols
- 20-watt all-tube guitar amp head
- Matching 160-watt 2 x 12” vertical cabinet
- 2 footswitchable channels with voicing switches deliver tonal flexibility
- Clean channel delivers everything from a bright, tight American sound to a chiming British clean tone
- BLUESPOWER overdrive channel yields everything from crunchy British overdrive to Blackstar’s acclaimed HT Venue MkII high-gain sound
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in everything from American to British high-gain tones
- Power reduction circuit takes your wattage down to a bedroom-friendly 2 watts
- Speaker-emulated output with 1 x 12 and 4 x 12 options for recording or running straight to a PA
- Digital reverb adds dimension to your playing without washing it out
- Effects loop with Loop Level switch makes integrating your pedalboard and other effects easy
- USB audio output makes recording easy
- Eye-catching racing green Tolex finish
- 2-way footswitch included