Blackstar HT Club 40 Mark II - 40W 1x12 inch Tube Combo Amp - Kentucky Special
You save Rp 2,910,000
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Blackstar HT Club 40 Mark II - 40W 1x12 inch Tube Combo
Money back guarantee
A Kentucky-fried HT Club 40
The HT Club 40 MK II Kentucky Special takes Blackstar’s venerable 112 combo and gives it the Kentucky-friend treatment. Enjoy the full gamut of 6L6-fueled tones, from chiming California-style cleans, to bluesy edge-of-breakup, to full-blown American high gain — with two channels, four voices, and Blackstar’s patented Infinite Shape Feature, they’re all within your grasp. You also get a Kentucky-built Eminence Screamin Eagle speaker, which lends a bright, articulate quality to your tone, along with a tight low end that really punches you in the gut. And to set it apart from its standard black counterpart, the Blackstar HT Club 40 MK II Kentucky Special includes a blood red covering, tan basketweave grille, Kentucky Special metal plaque, cream-colored chicken head knobs, and a boutique-style no-corners cabinet.
A bevy of cool upgrades
A stock HT Club 40 comes loaded with dual EL34 power tubes, which deliver a British-sounding snarl that’s tailor-made for hard rock and metal. The Kentucky Special, on the other hand, boasts a pair of 6L6s — the power tube most associated with the California Sound. Thanks to these tubes, the Kentucky Special has more headroom than a stock HT Club 40 and more top-end sparkle. What’s more, its American-voiced Eminence Screamin Eagle speaker yields a tighter sound than the stock HT Club 40, making this amp a great choice for American blues and rock tones. The HT Club 40 MK II Kentucky Special includes several eye-catching cosmetic additions, including a blood red covering, tan basketweave grille, Kentucky Special metal plaque, cream-colored chicken head knobs, and a boutique-style no-corners cabinet.
Patented Infinite Shape Feature
The Blackstar HT Club 40 MK II Kentucky Special is packed with a massive variety of tube tone, by virtue of Blackstar's Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). This exclusive feature shifts the EQ curves of the amplifier's Bass, Middle, and Treble controls. When turned fully counterclockwise, you'll lend an American characteristic to your voice with a tight bottom end and aggressive middle. Turned all the way to the right, you'll enjoy more of a British vibe. Beyond that, four footswitchable operating modes unleash both vintage and modern voicings for each channel.
Loaded with player-friendly additions
The tone of the HT Club 40 MK II Kentucky Special is well worth the price of admission. But Blackstar knows what players want. And they loaded this already great-sounding all-tube combo with enough features to ensure that it quickly becomes your go-to gigging and recording amp. Dual-voiced digital reverb adds amazing depth and detail to your playing. Nailing cranked tones at appropriate volume levels is easy thanks to the onboard power reduction circuit. Beyond that, the emulated line-out and USB audio output will make you your sound engineer's best friend.
Blackstar HT Club 40 MK II Kentucky Special Features:
- 40-watt all-tube 1 x 12" guitar combo amplifier
- 12" Eminence Screamin Eagle speaker delivers bright, articulate tone with a tight low end
- 6L6 power tubes yield loads of headroom and a gorgeous top-end sparkle
- 2 footswitchable channels with dual voices deliver tonal flexibility
- Coax sparkling highs and lucid lows from the boutique-style clean channel
- Overdrive channel supplies enough gain for blues, classic rock, hard rock, and metal
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in everything from American to British high-gain tones
- Speaker-emulated output for recording or running straight to a PA
- Digital reverb with Dark/Bright switch gives you access to the reverb style you crave
- Effects loop with Loop Level switch makes integrating your pedalboard and other effects easy
- USB audio output for easy direct recording
- 2-way footswitch included
- Blood red covering, tan basketweave grille, Kentucky Special metal plaque, cream-colored chicken head knobs, and a boutique-style no-corners cabinet